Armstrong’s Insurance Brokers, Hobart office is looking for a broking/administration assistant to assist with administrative tasks for two insurance brokers.
If you’re enthusiastic and team orientated and looking for a change or a new career path, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Providing day-to-day administrative support to two of our Insurance Brokers in our Hobart office
- Organise and book client appointments.
- Handling a wide range of administration tasks relating to insurance renewal and new policy processes, arranging insurance certificates, handling client correspondence and phone calls.
What you need to succeed
This opportunity could suit someone who wants a long term and stable position. We are also looking for people who have these abilities:
- Ideally Tier 1 qualified or if new to the industry the willingness to achieve appropriate qualifications
- Willingness to learn and consider furthering your insurance study e.g., Tier 1 or 2 (Broking) or Diploma accreditation (we support you on this)
- Manage and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Good all-round communication and organisational skills
- Work independently when needed
- A passion for teamwork and enjoys supporting others
- Comfortable learning new systems and having a proactive approach to problem solving
Flexible working arrangements are available. We offer a competitive salary package which is negotiable based on your experience.
Applications will be received in confidence. Please note that we will only respond to candidates meeting the criteria described above.
Send your covering letter and resume to Hayden Armstrong, Director at email@example.com or call on 0417568322 to arrange a confidential discussion.