Armstrong’s Insurance Brokers is a proud member of:
- Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance;
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA); and
- National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA).
ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
ANZIIF is the leading provider of education, training and professional development services to the insurance and financial services industry in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
Armstrong’s Insurance Brokers is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), an External Dispute Resolution body.
NIBA (National Insurance Brokers Association)
We are a member of NIBA and as such are governed by a strong Code of Practice.
The Insurance Brokers Code of Practice is an agreement between NIBA and its members, which sets out the minimum service standards that clients can expect from brokers. It also outlines how complaints and disputes regarding potential breaches of the Code can be resolved.
The Code aims to:
- build professional competence in the broking profession; and
- increase consumer confidence in insurance brokers – and the role they play in the insurance process.
The service standards outlined in the Code are also aimed to safeguard self-regulation of the broking industry. A copy of the Code can be found at https://www.niba.com.au/codeofpractice/index.cfm